Vastly improve your oral health care with laser dentistry. Laser dentistry has been in use for a wide variety of dental procedures for over two decades and continues to be used for more services every year. Lasers have not yet been regulated by the FDA, but it has been proven to be highly effective with a plethora of dental procedures. For a list of wonderful services that lasers can provide assistance for, see the list below:
– If you are in need of a root canal, lasers can be used to clear away excess tissue and reshape any gums so the treatment can be done safely and effectively.
– If a small amount of gum tissue needs to be removed for a cancer biopsy, lasers are a great choice.
– Common treatments such as lesion and canker sore removal can be done effectively with lasers.
– Lasers can remove excess decay to prepare a cavity for a dental filling.
– Lasers are common tools used in teeth whitening systems.
If you are interested in a laser dentistry treatment from Oconee Dental, PC at our dentist office in Watkinsville, Georgia, call us as 706-769-1659. Dr. DeAnn Harmon-Smith and our team want to ensure your teeth remain clean for a lifetime to come.