Are you doing enough to keep your teeth safe from the dangers of plaque buildup and food particles? To make sure that your mouth remains clean, use reliable oral hygiene cleaning tools such as toothbrushes and toothpaste. To focus on your toothbrushing techniques, you will need to employ various habits and tools to make your job easier. Listed below are a few techniques to remember:
– Make sure to replace your toothbrush every four or so months. If your brush is showing any signs of wear, replace it immediately.
– Focus on using toothbrushes that have soft bristles, as hard bristles can cause tooth enamel wear.
– Your brush will not be able to clean between your teeth, so you also need to use a reliable interdental cleaning tool daily.
– For additional help with keeping your mouth clean, visit our dentist for biannual professional cleanings.
– Make sure that you are brushing your teeth twice every single day with soft strokes.
– Don’t forget to brush your gums and your tongue to remove bacteria that can often linger behind from meals.
When you are ready to schedule a professional consultation with Oconee Dental, PC at our dental office in Watkinsville, Georgia, you can call us at 706-769-1659. Dr. DeAnn Harmon-Smith and our entire team invite you to come in and become a success story with better oral health thanks to top-notch care.